Our commitment to you – in brief
- Any personal data of yours that we collect will held and managed securely
- All our policies are transparent and written in plain English
- We won’t hold your data longer than necessary – and when we dispose of it, we will do so securely
- We will never send you unsolicited messages and will never collect and hold any of your personal data without your explicit consent
- We will always make it clear how any personal data you provide will be used and never request or hold any data unless there is a good reason to do so (which you’ll be made aware of).
- At any time you can request details of the personal data we hold and can ask for it to be deleted at any time.
The data we collect and hold on you…
- The Chequers uses CCTV cameras. We use them to deter or assist in the detection of criminal or antisocial behaviour. As such you are likely to be captured on camera if you visit the pub. Most footage is automatically deleted after 5 days; the only exception to this is where the footage captures a criminal or antisocial act taking place in which case it may be saved and submitted to the police.
If you sign up to join our mailing list
- You’ll be prompted to give us the following information: First name, Last name, email address, postcode and birthday.
- We use the above information to send you the occasional email promoting the pub. These promotional emails will take the form of newsletters that will inform you of events at the pubs and news such as menu changes.
- We request your first and second name so we can personalise the emails (we try to be on first name terms with all our customers)
- Your email address is needed in order for us to send out the email
- We ask for your postcode so we can understand if you live locally to the pub. We use this information occasionally to tailor and target offers for customers living close to the pub. We also use it occasionally to review the geographic spread of people on our mailing list to help inform our understanding of our customer base. We certainly don’t use if for anything more sinister than that. You don’t need to supply us your post code to join our mailing list, it is optional.
- We invite you to tell us your birthday so we can send you an offer on your birthday. We only ask you to tell us the day and month, not the year of your birth. Again, you don’t have to provide this information to join our mailing list, it is optional.
- All our promotional emails contain an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom – if, at any time you wish to be taken off a mailing list, click this link and you’ll immediately be removed. Our emails also feature a ‘manage your preferences’ link which you can used to join, or unsubscribe from the mailing lists of other Bath Pub Company pubs.
- Our customer mailing lists are held securely by a third party specialist email & database marketing provider called Campaign Monitor. You can read about how they keep your data secure here: Tramadol Using Paypal
- We never will share your data with any third party.
If you make a booking with us
When you make a table reservation, either in person, by phone, or via our online tool, your data will be held and stored in our electronic guestbook. This guestbook and the booking technology is provided by the online restaurant reservation systems services provider Best Tramadol Online .
Your data is backed up by OpenTable in data centres based in the UK and US. Like us, OpenTable never has, nor never will use any data you provide for marketing or promotional use without your express permission.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
These are the cookies that this site collects and why:
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. This information will be automatically removed after 26 months.
Cookie file names:
We sometimes embed photos and video content from websites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Prezi and Flickr. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TripAdvisor, YouTube, Vimeo or Flickr, you may be presented with cookies from these websites.
We also use widgets from OpenTable for making online table reservations, One Tree Software widgets for gift voucher purchases, and Campaign Monitor (Createsend) widgets for mailing list sign-ups, all of which may present you with cookies. This website does not control the dissemination of these cookies.
You can see more these third parties and their cookie & privacy policies here:
How to control cookies
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit Buying Tramadol In Mexico
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit Buying Tramadol Online Reviews